1) Pre-Inspection: Inspect the areas to be cleaned and make you aware permanent stains that will not come out.
2) Furniture Moving: Sofas, chairs, tables and other light furniture will be carefully moved for a nice deep cleaning. Large
and heavy pieces like beds, dressers and electronics are left in place under our regular pricing structure. Furniture will
be protected with disposable plastic blocks to avoid staining the carpet with wood bleeding.
3) Commercial pre-vacuum.
4) Pre-Condition and Pre-Spot Treatment.
5) Spray the solution on carpet and let it work several minutes.
6) Brush carpet to open fibers and let solution work with stains.
7) Use cotton pads to dry and clean carpet.
8) If spots remain attempt to remove them with a specific type of solution according to type of stain.
9) Carpet Protection (Optional). We recommend to protect your carpet after the cleaning is done. Carpets that are
protected last longer and clean up easier. Protect your carpets against unforseen accidents.
10) Post Grooming. For better visual appeal and to make it easier to dry, we will always groom your carpet at the end of
11) Post Inspection. Last look at your carpet to make sure we didn't miss any spots.
AFTER YOUR CARPET IS CLEAN:
- Please be careful walking from carpet to tile or a hard surface. It might be slippery.
- Keep pets and children off carpet for at least 3 hours.
- Remove blocks and plastics from underneath furniture after 3 hours from cleaning.
- ENJOY YOUR CLEAN CARPET!!!
2018 Price List
ONE AREA = $95 (minimum charge)
TWO ROOM SPECIAL = $99
THREE ROOM SPECIAL = $120
FOUR ROOM SPECIAL = $140
FIVE ROOM SPECIAL = $160
STAIRS = $35.00 if standard size with no landing. Wider steps with landing are $45.00 to $65.00
HALL WAYS = $15.00 TO $45.00 (depending on sq. ft. it could be more).
BATHROOMS = $10.00 (depending on sq. ft. it could be more).
One area = 144 SQ FT.
Minimum Charge per job = $95
Any additional area add $30.00 to $45.00 depending on the size of the room.
Living room and dinning room combos or very large rooms count as two rooms.
Large baths, halls and walk in closets count as one area.